AJU MBAISE is a traditional medicine, a combination of leaves, roots and trunk of medicinal tree wrapped together.
For effective result, drink it hot, not warm …. Yes! For your tummy to feel its hotness drink 4 or 5 wraps and you will be amazed.
It is a blessing from Igbo land. Why it’s being called AJU MBAISE is that, AJU MBAISE got its name from the shape (Oshuka in Yoruba for aiding carriage of load on the head) and Mbaise is the town which produces the herbs, because different herbs were mixed to form the circle shape
No Yoruba name or English name for it yet, unless later.
THE IMPORTANCE OF AJU MBAISE:
1) This herbs help to detoxify, cleanse and sanitize the womb after delivery.
2) It get rid of the stale and bad blood in the womb, the excess water and every post-natal substances that may be left hence allowing the stomach to return to its normal size
3) It also help the woman cycle to normalize and ready for conception
4) Stop painful and scanty menstruation
5) For detoxification: A woman who just miscarried can take it too to clear off dead particles
6) It enhances fertility in woman
7) It regulate ovulation problem
8) It prevent mouth odour that comes out from the stomach
HERE ARE MORE BENEFITS OF THESE HERB AJU MBAISE
* It flattens the tummy
* It relieves menstrual cramps
* It helps for fibroid
* It helps reduce pot belly in men and women
* It treat infections
* It flushes waste from your system
* It regulate ovulation
* It’s enhances fertility
* It is good for post natal mother’s
* Its good for breast feeding mothers
* It does not purge after taking it.
* For detoxification
* A woman who just miscarried can take it too to clear off dead particles and get the womb ready for conception
* It nourishes the skin
HOW TO PREPARE AJU MBAISE
* First wash the wrap in a running water. Don’t unrap it so your pot won’t full with leaves.
* Put two bottles of ragolise or big Eva water inside your pot and your Aju mbaise. Set to boil for 20 minutes or till the colour is like Lipton
* Remove the wrap and drain it. You can use it maximum of three times
* For effective result. Drink it hot, not worm or cold……Yes. for your tummy to feel it’s hotness.
* Drink five to six wraps and you will be amazed .
* Now back to your pot, add salt to taste, add pepper to taste (if you wish) – not fresh pepper please. You can now put it off and cool it. Then drink like water at least 2 times a day. If you are trying to conceive, start taking it once your period starts and every day till one week, then stop. If you put to bed, take it every day, you will notice change in your urine and even the Lucia (bad blood) will pass faster in lumps. Breast feeding mothers won’t be an issue because it helps breast milk flow better.
* If you just put to bed and wish to use it to make yam pepper soup. When you remove the wrap, add your yam and your stock fish which has already been boiled soft, you can any other dry fish of your choice. Don’t add oil, no crayfish (you can use the black local fish). Don’t add Maggi and all those fancy seasoning. No fresh pepper or fresh meat please or fresh fish. Everything must be dry. Your yam pepper soup made with AJU MBAISE is ready. It is so delicious that you will ask for more.
You can cook and store the water in bottle or can refrigerate, just warm it when you are about to drink it.
We have enough quantities of AJU MBAISE to help those who really need it. Call this number to place your order: 08069026062. We sell both wholesale and retail.
Please chat us only on WhatApp: 08069026062 (we will reply immediately)
Never you call any other number apart from this number: 08069026062. And beware of people that display their products on the comment section. I will not be held responsible for any misconduct or result you get from buying from the comment section.
If no noticeable effect after one month, know it that you are drinking fake AJU MBAISE.
PICTURES OF AJU MBAISE WRAP
MEET THE AJU MBAISE DISTRIBUTOR TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE