15 most simple steps with pictures on how to make COCONUT OIL (Cold Press) PURE organic…. And it’s the healthiest for glowing skin.
Extract the meat from the coconut
- Rinse with cool water
- Cut into pieces to help your blender
- Blend with warm water
- Sieve it while pressing the chaff in the process
- Blend again to get out more oil n sieve
- Sieve the milk with chiffon cloth
- Pour the sieved milk in a transparent plastic bag
- Gather the milk to form a pointed base, tie and hang it up and leave it for some time
- Within 24 to 48 hours ( depending on the temperature of the day) with proper monitoring. If black mould appears, the coconut oil will smell bad. So monitor it keenly while it ferments.
- You will see a clear separation of oil.
- Use a needle to puncture around the oil zones and watch it drip down the poly bag.
- That’s your pure virgin coconut oil.
From the pictures, there are two methods. The second No 12 shows the second method. No 15 of the second method requires you to decant the oil and leave the particles that settle below.
Note: Photos From YouTube
please share with your friends on facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram… FOLLOW ANKARAFASHION FOR MORE DO IT YOURSELF TIPS